Saturday, March 10, 2007

Work Work Work

It's 1.25am right now and I'm still AwAKE! What am I doing? Well, as the title says, I'm working still at this hour and I'm taking a short break for it (been taking heaps of breaks tho.. kaka) I need to rush one part of a report to my boss as he needs to send it to the client and thus me sitting here trying to crack my limited brain juice over what needs to be presented to the client. It's tough man... seriously never thought that things can be this tough. Nonetheless, it is good to try to get my stagnant brain to work again after so many years.

I'd probably need to do about 10 slides and I've drafted out 2 already. Hopefully the ones that I'm doing works right now. Else I think I will again go bonkers trying to crack my brain. Actually did some out but it doesn't seem to portray what needs to be brought out and thus I need to redo it. Sigh, oh well.. lesson learnt. Must always remember what I need to do I guess.

How is work thus far? To be honest, I really am not entirely sure. There are some upheaval happening in the office and I do think that my colleagues are a bit worried about me being affected by it. This I think they are worrying to much because:

1. Though work is tough at times, I'm actually enjoying it (can you believe it?? I'm still trying to gauge this as well)
2. Working late is fine for me, because then I don't have to wake up so early the next day to work
3. Not having a boss in the office at all times helps me to ease up the tension
4. I'm getting adapted to the workplace after so long
5. Music is my accompaniment at all times in the office

Haha.. okay okay, getting a bit off from the topic. Neways, things might (hopefully) be a little slower for me next week, so when I finish this I'm quite free already! Of course, there are certain things that I need to do for my boss and I need to prepare for them too. Slowly lar.

But once this report is done, my next step is to transfer everything out from this little laptop of mine and reformat it! Best is to get ride of whatever junk that is not necessary. So crazily overloaded with things that I have no idea belongs to who. Sigh....

OKay now, back to work lar!

Aja aja FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment