Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Yet to really start work although it's already past 1030am. Am so tired, I think partly due to my lack of sleep last night. For some strange reasons, I haven't been able to sleep much for the past few days, since Monday to be exact. Have no idea why, but I do know that I needed the rest. Have been trying to sleep at around 11 plus, but doesn't seem to work, coz I am such a late sleeper! What a bad habit, sigh.. gotta change but.. hard man. haha, oh well... will try nonetheless...

Job seems to be getting suckier. Sigh, shitty things happening in the office and all. Always getting bad news. Although I like to help people, but this is not giving me the kick, but rather, I feel that I'm always stressed out due to the things I have to handle. Contemplating on changing my job, and have been looking around a little. But then again, it boils down to these few questions.

1. Is it time to move on (a question I ask God)?
2. Where does he want me to move on to?
3. What kind of job should I be looking for?

Sigh, hard to answer these questions.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why are some people the way they are? Am so upset with a friend's (let's call her A) boyfriend (he's B).. found that from another girlfriend (she'll b C) of mine that he is actually seeing another girl behind A. A doesn't know it and thinks that things are alright between the two of them. Sigh, I really don't know what to do. Is it wrong to confront her? Was talking to a friend about gossips and my view on it... didn't realise that it would hit so close to home. Not the gossip part, but my view on the matter. If you know something for a fact, then it's alright to tell someone (not everyone, mind you) of the truth. If you think that a lie is spreading, we should step up and confront and find out the truth.

In this matter, it's confirmed that he's seeing another girl, coz C's boyfriend saw him face to face during the daytime holding another girl's hand. C's boyfriend met B once before, hence I do not doubt the truth from both of them. C and I are so worried for A. We came to a conclusion to let her know of this, because we don't want her to get hurt in the end. It is probably for the best, because we suspect this is not the first time it has happened, but just that he was not caught before. It may seem like we're picking on him... but I just don't want to see A hurt so badly again. Sigh... sometimes do find that ppl can be plain cruel

No comments:

Post a Comment