Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Maybe it's just myself. Or maybe it's something else. Work ain't becoming easy at all. Sometimes find that things are so tough to overcome at work. Work is like slaving at the moment. This is not good, I do know it. Work is not sustained through prayer. Everyday, pray for God's strength and peace when I go to work.



In honesty, I am grateful to have a job that provides for me financially. But maybe... this is not all that there is in life. I don't want to just work for money, but I want to feel passionate about what I'm doing.



Lord, I'm going leave this into Your hands. Let me know if this is where You want me to be at the moment. Grant me peace at heart if it is so. If not, Lord, I pray that You'll open the doors for me to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment