Monday, August 1, 2005

time of blogging

It's been quite a while since I've blogged. i've been busy? I have no idea, really.. there are times when I seemed to be so overwhelmed by everything that I've lost touch of ... everything... weird ain't it. Well, decided to write a little of wat i've been doing in my life besides work.

1. Going out for dinner every week with friends
2. Movie's the second of the list
3. Stay at home watching anime
4. Doing nothing but hiding in my room
5. ...

Rather unproductive I would say, but oh well... have no idea how to spend the times that I have... most of the time i'm so tired after work that I'd not do anything but just hide in my room, wishing for peace and comfort to envelope me. Rather looking forward to the weekends, where I get to stay at home the whole day! Haha.. but not entirely true as I have been hanging out with my friend some of these weekends as well.

It's been a while since I was out with my taekwondo gang, it feels different, but still nice. Crap like mad, joking, teasing, whatever we could think of... rather fun I would say. I guess sometimes it's tough, the way things are in my life right now..

At the moment, I just wish that my brother will get a house so that we can really stay as one family once again, but then again, I might not be able to enjoy the freedom that I have now, coz staying with my family means more responsibility on my part. Maybe it's a good thing too, since I've kinda been running away from responsibilities that I need to bear... weird.. sighh.. things are going awkward for me at church... the teens are disappearing, even I am disappearing.. commitment.. wat is that? Oh dear Lord, just hope that You will bring a good shepard to lead your people once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment