Thursday, August 4, 2005

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I've finished work for the week. Now am feeling a little tired. Probably because I haven't been sleeping well for the past few nights.

The skies for the past few days was quite polluted.. it seems that it's due to smog from the burning of the forest in Indonesia and also for the fire at Cyberjaya reserved park. Visibility was so low and the air was so thick with burning smell that I almost ran to my car after work on Monday. But thankfully, it's been raining in the morning for the past few days, so it has helped cleared the air a little.

Went for this charity dinner last night at Tropicana Golf Club. Not too bad, did not expect such a big crowd though. Everything's kinda cool... was feeling a little awkward though, coz I only found out when I reach there that I'll be sitting with my friend's family... but it's cool, they all seemed like very nice ppl. The sister's kinda sweet as well :D

There heaps of music going on.. still find it amazing to see so many talented people in a place. There's just groups and groups of ppl walking up to the stage to perform, and performing for the Lord they are. Had a great time there.

Yesterday was also Swee Wei's birthday.. did something that I took for granted for her and got a surprise. Called her and sang happy birthday to her.. she went "OMG" lots of times, then finally mentioned that she's gona cry. I was kinda dumbfounded to get confirmation from G that she was about to burst into tears... really the things that we do may seem to be of nothing to us, but to the ppl who hears it or receives it... was joy/sorrow it might bring to them. Makes me realise that I should be careful of the things that I do or say, because it does affect the other parties

No comments:

Post a Comment