Wednesday, August 3, 2005

there seemed to be some conflict amongst the closest ppl in the department. Wondered if it'll affect me... I have no idea what has happened, but I do hope that things will be better for them soon. It's sad to know that minor things can be blown to this extent. There seemed to be some tension in the air the whole day. Truly, it's affecting my attention. Finding it a little hard to concentrate on my work... sighh...

work seemed to be quite ok for me these few days... i cannot imagine that i can finish my planned work for the week by today. yeap, there's just like 5 more and I'm done. But then again, that's that. We still have heaps in the pending folder. 110 to be exact. I've been quite tired from working on so many emails in a day.. straining my eyes too much. I have a feeling that my eyes power will increase again soon.. sigh.. sad ain't it.. not good man... arrggghhh....

I need to talk to boss about my contract and my leave.. how lar? I don't know how to start on it.. sigh.. dilemma man...

No comments:

Post a Comment