Friday, April 30, 2004

Okay, it's been like ages since I've like really updated this blog and I think I had better.. such a lag.. gosh, turning to be more like duckie these days, always procrastinating, not getting things done, and etc. This is bad man.



Okay, interesting things in the office. I've been making phone calls to people in the UK and it's interesting to hear their slangs. I for one picked up a phone call to which I have no idea what the other party is say. Gosh, that was like super scary coz I had to ask her to repeat and she doesn't sound happy about it. Nevertheless, someone was around and thus, the phone was passed on.. PHew!!... Made other phone calls and some are really nice. But yet, there is always still a moment of fear when you pick up the phone to call, not knowing if they other party is friendly, not knowing if you will understand what they are saying (their accents are a lot more heavier than Australians!!! aw mannnn). But I guess it's something that I need to get used to, as I will be making calls more often in the future due to the case they we are handling. However, we will attend some call coaching sessions whereby we will listen to our own conversations (aw man, I don't want to hear my own voice... coz i know i stuttered a lot!!) and will get some pointers on how to improve the way I converse on the phone. OH well, I don't think I will pick up their accents but I guess I will need to improve on being more professional on the phone. Looking forward for those call coaching too, coz then I can learn something new everyday.



Was kinda stressed out today, reason being we were told that we might have to go to work again on Monday, which is supposed to be a public holiday to work. Our work queues are quite high. Oh, we have a certain amounts of cases that we need to complete in a day and it seems that we are not up to it, hence there are a lot of cases from past days which we should have cleared off earlier. My friend and I decided to try to clear one queue today and both of us managed to do it, not leaving out some of the other people who picked up some of the cases from that queue along the way. We have managed to clear the queue, but we are still not sure as to whether we are to come back to work on Monday or not. Hopefully we won't have to as I want to rest during this break. It's like the only time that I have to take a break off everything and to stay at home and rest. I have seriously not been doing that for a long long time. Work can really take up your time, and also weekends, being the only time which you can spend with friends and family, it'll be totally packed. But I am thankful for those few hours of rest that I do get. Weekend is here soon and I can't wait to rest man.



My trainer, Allan, who is from Uk will be leaving home next Friday. I will miss him dearly, as he has been a very good trainer. He is one patient guy, no matter how rude some of my colleagues were to him, he maintained his cool and patience. I totally salute him for it, coz for me I know I won't have this kind of patience in me. Him, being only a year older than me but yet so well versed in his job, amazes me a lot. I will truly miss him, for this might be the only chance that he is here in his whole life. Am glad that we are able to hang out together at times and to spend time getting to know each other. Truly am glad for this opportunity to know someone.



A lot of things has happened in my life for the past few weeks and it's hard for me to bring them all up and put it down in words. Sometimes I can't remember all of them too. But I am thankful for every moment and every opportunity that came my way, that I am able to stand firm and stand strong now, to be able to be myself and to be the person that I am. Although I am still young and I am still learning, I believe that it is up to us to take up the opportunities and challenges that comes our way. I might be young, but I know life won't wait for us and we must take up every opportunity to do what we want and what we wish to. We can day dream and all, but to be able to fulfill them would be the most satisfying thing in the world for me.



In some ways I know I am growing to be a more mature person. I am not different for those who know me. I am still as playful, and naughty and as hyper. But yet, there is a sense in me that I know I am different in some ways, that I am no longer just that girl who likes to play and etc, but also a girl who knows that there is more to life. I know that the way I'm living my life right now is not really what I want, but for now, I am content with what I am doing. When the time comes, I know I will take every opportunity given to me and I will move on, to continue to take up the challenges and to continue to grow to be the person that I know God wants me to be.



I am still learning...and I will learn till the day I die... one wish that I will always want it to come through, that is to be able to learn and to grow....



Sigh.. crapping liao.. duno what I am writing liao. I will stop here. It might take me another few weeks before I update myself here, or maybe I will actually write again tomorrow, who knows.. but feel free to visit this page and feel free to let me know what is in your mind. God bless everyone who comes upon this site. May you feel the blessings that God wants to pour out to you.



p/s: to all my friends, I remember you and I miss you guys heaps. Take good care of yourself and I hope to see you all again soon... with love from my heart always... muaksss

No comments:

Post a Comment