Sunday, April 18, 2004

Have a good time shopping today, managed to get some of the things that I want at a bargain, hence din overspend... keke..



For those who is wondering how has my life been, I can tell you that it is good. Work is fine, am enjoying myself and learning more and more each day. AS for my social life, it's ok I guess, being one that isn't so talkative at times, I have friends around me that is good to me and treats me well. As for my heart, though it feels lonely at times, I do still thank all friends for being there for me. Still miss my life in Australia, miss my friends in Australia too, and those of my friends whom I am very close with but are distanced by so many things...love you all man. But I believe I can move on, this does not mean that I will forget you all, but it means that you all will always be in my heart but I wil carry myself and be happier.



Aih.. I am crapping liao, don't think I am making sense, even for myself. Nonetheless, life is good at the moment and there's nothing that I want to destroy it. But sometimes I guess one would yearn for more in life, and that is what I feel sometimes in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment