Monday, April 19, 2004

Name : Wong Sue Anne



Would you ever date someone younger than you?:

I guess



Someone Older:

I guess so too



Ever been drunk:

No...



Been in love:

Yeah, with God.. does that count?



Loved someone who you knew you couldn't have:

I guess so, it hurts heaps too



Gotten in a car accident:

Yeah, I did.. but it was minor, so it's okay lar.. the guy was nice oso



Broken a bone:

Nope, but I've sprained my ankle before.. and that was bad man



Had your heart broken:

Nope



Last time you said I love you to someone:

Recently to my dear little coiusin... but if you say to that special someone, i have yet to find onelor





Last time you cried:

Quite recent too, during my struggles



Last time you laughed:

Today... keke..I'm also always laughing and smiling



Where do you see yourself in 10 years:

does it really matter? I really don't care.. not an ambitious person



What age do you see yourself married at?:

I'll leave that to God.. let Him decide



Describe your dream wedding:

dream wedding... to be married to the person that loves me is joy and happiness itself..

wedding is just a ceremony.. marriage is life.... and i think looking at marriage is more important



Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? :

No...



If you could dye your hair one color what would

it be:

Erm.. i like red... and I think it'll look nice on me too...



Have you ever been skinny-dipping? :

Nope... don't think I'll ever will



Do you eat chicken with fingers or with a fork?

Depends on what kind of chicken... kfc mebe fingerslar.. others not rililar



Would you rather give or receive?

I would prefer to do both... but sometimes in life and in reality, I would receive more than I givelor.. am learning to give more than receive



How many homes have you lived in?:

Home, I have two in Malaysia and one is Gippy... gippy.. home amongst my dearest friends!



One pillow or two?:

Two.. keke.. actually I have more than that in my own room...



Do you get along with your parents?:

In the past not really, but now okay lor



Do you drive?:

Yeap, most malaysians do drive btw



Whats your fav. colors?

I like red.. and these days I have a lot of pink top! kill me ar...



Do you work?

Yea, been working for two months liao. Not too bad lar



Whats your favorite food:

Erm, duno, but I know I am very choosy in the food that I eat lor



How many guys/girls have you kissed:

Every time I see a little boy and little girl (especially babies) I kiss them! they are so cute, so wonderful and so innocent



When was the last time you went on a date:

Erm, never?



Have you ever got in serious trouble?

Ya, I was extremely naughty when I was younger, but a bit tamelar.. but am still nottielar!!!!!!!



Why is the sky blue:

It's plainly God's creation



Who was your first crush:

paiseh to mention it lor



Are you the romantic type:

I think I am...



Have you ever been chased by cops?

Nope



What's a secret you've never told anyone:

I've shared mine with a wonderful friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment