Friday, November 7, 2003

Stressed? Not very sure.. don't feel like reading my law stuff just now. Couldn't even concentrate on it. dono why.. oh well.



Don't really want to do a countdown for it. My paper's in the afternoon so I guess it's not so bad... would have at least the whole night to study lor. Erm, well, a few hours lar, coz it's already 3 something here. No worries, will do my best to read up all my things.



Sometimes I wonder why things are the way they are.. Can we change them? I really don't know.. can we do something that will alter our fate and our choices in life? YEt the choice we make would determine the path that we take. Sometimes things look so unclear for me. The choice I make, are they correct? The path that I'm taking, are they the right ones? These are something that I cant answer at all. All I can say is that I've made them and I would stick with them. Trust my instincts? SEriously, I don't dare to for the these instincts of mine can be quite wrong sometimes. ALl I do is trust in God, in seeking Him with the choices that I make, with the paths that I am taking. TRust and faith in Him. As long as I am walking straight with Him i guess things will continue to be alright. Though sometimes trouble and sadness and fear comes, yet i know i will be able to come out of them glad, joyful and even more trusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment