Wednesday, September 1, 2010

These verses stirred my heart....

Was doing my homework when I came across these few verses:

John 6:35
Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life.  He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."

John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said," I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.  Do you believe this?"

Jesus is life and life is Jesus.  I felt as though these verses are telling me, when you have Jesus you have life.  Do you want life? Then have a want for Jesus too, for He is life.

Somehow this picture reminds me of my freedom in life when Jesus is in my life.... May it bless you as I am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment