Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thank You for a Wonderful Birthday Celebration....

This is dedicated to all my friends! You guys have been such a blessing to me that I don't know what else to say but a big thank you and I wish I could give you all a big, big hug.  It's my birthday today, and you've really made my day by bombarding me on facebook! Haha... it's amazing!

You know, there are people who asked me what did I get today as a present.  I would say this, I received affirmation of friendships from my friends and numerous blessings from them just from their simple wish of birthday to me today.  You see, it's not the material things that matters, but a lot of times, it's the intangible things such as friendship.  Like faith in God, I cannot see it, but I know I have faith and hope in Him who gave me life.  Likewise my friends, we may not see each other often, but you know what, thank you! for being there during those seasons of life that we have spent together.  Some may be short, some may be long, but know that I do cherish your friendship because you are a gift from God to me through the different seasons of my life.  Maybe for some, our paths may never cross again, but one amazing thing about technology is that it bridges the gap between us.  Maybe we may never meet face to face, but knowing that we are connected still via facebook, I think, that's amazing right?

So, once again....

THANK YOU!!!



Love always...



Dear Lord, thank U for my friends who have been there for me in the past, for those who are here for me right now, and for those who will be there for me in the future!  I pray that U will bless them abundantly as they have blessed me through their friendships! 

No comments:

Post a Comment