Friday, September 24, 2010

God; The Navigator of My Life

The devotion from Our Daily Bread on my birthday hits the mark:

This is again a moment that God made me realise that He is in control of my life.  I thinking through some matters in my life and I do need guidance from Him.  Three days have passed since my birthday, yet God still wants me to revisit this devotional article.  What a reminder from Him, to remember that He is indeed the navigator of my life.

As I come before You tonight oh Lord, I trust that You are navigating my path even right now.  I cast my concerns, my worries and my burdens in Your hands.  Grant me Your peace that is beyond this world as I learn to make the right decision and take the right path in my life.  Thank You once again, for Your wonderful reminder that I can trust You with my life, no matter what the journey may be for me.  All these I give thanks to You, in Christ's beautiful name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment