Monday, August 2, 2010

Moment

It is right at this moment where God is so real.  It is right at this moment that I am blown away by the wonders of my God.  I am amazed, so amazed that I am speechless.  Oh Lord, U are truly such an amazing God.  Who am I really, that U would choose me?  Oh Lord my God, U, truly, truly are so amazing.  This is the moment that I want to capture, the moment when U touch me, the moment when U reminded me of who I am in U.

U, even before I was named, even before I was born, already have such an amazing name for me.  I am touched by Ur grace, each and every day, and oh Lord, may I be a reflection of Ur grace in my life.  May people who see me, sees Ur grace me in and through me, find Ur grace in their life too.  May people who see me, finds favour in Ur eyes.

I pray oh Lord, that I may continue to be the vessel U use to expand Ur kingdom, not a kingdom of war, but of grace.  It is by Ur grace that we are saved, and by Ur grace we find life, by Ur grace we find peace and hope in this life that we are living.

Blessings, love, peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment