Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Declutter: A number of stuff

Like I was saying, I've accumulated heaps of things for a while now and so I am in the midst of getting rid of them when time permits.  Sometimes I get so busy with work that I just tune out once I reach home.  Here's some stuff that I've decluttered over the past week or so.

Gave this to a friend when I found out it was breaking me out!  So off it goes to someone whom I think could use it.

I was keeping this eyeliner that I bought for ages and finished up for ages because I love the smudge that comes with it.  Since I purchased a new eyeliner with smudge, so off it goes to the bin!

a darling friend of mine bought this for me a few years back from Australia.  Because it was hard (I mean literally hard inside!), I've been keeping it aside, until I decided that it's too hard to use and too heavy to keep (the bottle is a glass bottle =.=).  So, off it goes to the bin.  I actually contemplated of recycling it, since it's a glass bottle, but.. the thought of needing to dig the balm out *shudder* so I just toss it.

This was also a gift from my friend when I met her in Aussie.  She's such a darling ok! Always buy me stuff.  Anyhow, I did use it for a while because I was breaking out and I found it helps.  But recently when I attempt to use it again, it smells funny, so off to the bin it goes.

Another session of decluttering well done, don't ya think?  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment