Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Amidst the Struggles

Been a while since I’ve blogged.  I’m going through a tough time at the moment since the past couple of weeks.  When will it end?  This is one question I have no answer to.  It’s really, really tough going through it, especially when you do not understand why it happened, what caused it and if there would be an end to it.  I guess it is really at this moment where I need to keep reminding myself to Let Go and Let God!  Well, we always read or hear people talking about it, but to experience it is a whole new/different level altogether.

Today, as I was doing devotion this morning, I was reading this “if you never fall, you will never know that the objects of your faith can be trusted.”  I guess you can say that I fell when the news was broken to me, and at the moment, I’m still floating amidst that difficult period, where my emotions are in turmoil, sometimes uncontrollable, sometimes falter and give up on me.  But yet, through this time as well, I realize that I’m hanging on to God’s word more, on His promises, on His strength, on Him to sustain me all through this.  Isaiah 26:4 says, “Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord is the Rock eternal.”  He is my anchor and my rock, He keeps me to Him and ensure that no matter what happened to me, I can turn to Him.  Thank you Lord!

I am still struggling, I am still very unsure how to proceed, whether should I be the one to let go or wait for the answer.  But I do thank God that I’m not going through this alone, that He is with me in this and continues to encourage me to trust in Him and lean on Him rather than on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment