Monday, November 16, 2009

Faith...

Faith is confidence in the righteous character of God that fosters trust and hope, even when the evidence fosters doubt and despair.
This is what faith is all about. To be able to look towards God who is unseen and still have trust and hope in Him; whilst He is unseen.

Do you want to please God today? Then don’t allow your circumstances to determine your faith. Have faith in God. He can change your circumstances, but He Himself cannot change.
Lord, I trust in you that it is through you that my current circumstances will change. Thank you Lord, for the opportunity, for this chance that you gave me, allowing me to look towards you during this time. Thank you Lord, because I can still lean on to you, even when there is nothing that I can turn towards or lean towards as support. You are my pillar of support, of strength, and of hope. And I will continue to rejoice during this difficult moment in my life, having faith, and knowing without a doubt that you are with me and you are supporting me through this time.
Thank you Lord….

No comments:

Post a Comment