Sunday, March 6, 2005

Sometimes some things just makes a big difference in your life. Absence truly makes your heart fond as well... sometimes there's just too many things that I'm struggling with. There's just things in my life that's pretty messed up at the moment. Sometimes I wonder, am I doing what is right? Should I continue to do what I'm doing, even though I don't really like it? Sometimes I wish that God can just tell me straight in my face.. maybe He did, but I was just not listening.

Too many things are the moment.. overwhelmed by feelings that I know I should not keep... too many things that I'm wondering at the moment. I guess ppl go through the same thing as well, especially when you take the time to slow down and think of the happenings in your life.

As I sat and reflect the past year, I realised that it was a waste, I've wasted my time on a whole heaps of things - but yet, from there too, I learn something.. I learnt that I'm never alone, that God is always with me. No matter what I was going through, no matter how hard things seem to be, how cold this world could be, all I just need is to look at Him and things would be different. Thank you Lord, for carrying me when I can't walk anymore, thank you Lord, for supporting me and most of all, for loving me even when I doubt of your existence in my life. Even at this moment, I am truly amaze that He was truly there for me for the past year, the tough year that I've faced, not on my own, but with Him!

It's already March.. time really does fly. Was very glad of the times that I was able to spend with frens whom I've not met for the past year. Makes me realise that I truly do have friends who are caring and loving... maybe this world is cruel and cold.. but with them with me, I have nothing to fear.. and most of all, there's nothing to fear because Jesus is with me as well..

There's some things that's in my heart for a long time, but I find it hard to share it out, especially here.. maybe.. in future.., but for now...adios frens

No comments:

Post a Comment