Monday, March 14, 2005

God is great, He is awesome! I'm speechless when I come before Him, before His majesty and glory, magnificence and splendour. Amazing, amazing!

Am very thankful that Edward invited for the Freedom programme. It made me realise a lot of things that in my life. It made me realise what's withholding me from growing with God, it makes me realise the pain, the hurt that's buried so deep inside of me is affecting my life, my growth.

It feels great letting them out. It hurts, it hurts so much when the pain, the pain that's buried deep, deep in your heart starts coming out. But God is amazing, He know just the right word, just the right time to say them out. Thank you Lord, for telling me that I am worthy, for telling me that I am loved, always, always loved, and that I am a beautiful creation of yours. It meant so much, have heard so much hurtful words.. and now, to hear such beautiful words from you, makes me crumble at Your sight. So hard to believe them, but yet Lord, so wonderful and amazing to know that You care, that You care so so much for me. I really can't express how I truly feel in me. But Lord, thank you so so much for bringing me to that place, to that place where I know I can let You take hold of me, to grasp me, to hug me, to love me, to heal me.. my heart may be small, but You brought it to blossom. Thank you Lord, for your amazing love..

Amazing love, how sweet the sound
Amazing love, now flowing down
From hands and feet, that were nailed to the tree
His grace flows down it covers me

It covers me
It covers me
It covers me
And it covers me

O God, the things that he says, it hurts so badly. Doesn't he understand, doesn't he realise that he's hurting me? It hurts so much.. everytime I tell him to stop it, he thinks that I am joking. Can't for once, listen to what I'm saying. I'm telling you not to hurt me, yet you take it lightly. I told her as well, all she said was he's like that. It's shit to say that he's like that. It doesn't mean anything, stop making excuses will ya.. stop covering for him as well. Wana know why I sometimes don't care? Coz you've hurt me enough, so much that I can't care anymore. I don't have the heart to care anymore.

Lord, I pray that you'll take away this hurt and this pain that I am feeling. Thank you Lord, thank You Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment