Saturday, January 29, 2005

Testimonials



Was reading the testimonials posted by my friends whom I've met when I was in Australia. Amazes me to know that a person can change so much. Was very touched by what they wrote, for to a person who is insecure, it serves as a great encouragement.



Major changes happening in the office:



1. A group of colleagues got transferrred recently to another dept

2. Another group of colleagues leaving to another dept as well - to be based in KL

3. My cool supervisor is also leaving to another dept

3. A sucky lady might become my supervisor - total dislike - because she's the type that looks down on ppl... suck man



Sigh, am anticipating the massive changes that's going to happen. Am wondering if i'll be staying here for long. When I was about to come into this company, my friend was telling me that a lot of ppl fighting to enter and take up the positions offered - but when you're in, I don't think it's that cool either. Oh well, whatever that comes will come. Will b praying about whether to move on or to stay - God's will

No comments:

Post a Comment