Sunday, January 30, 2005

For Fun -

1.are u serious when it comes to relationships?

Yes.



2. are you afraid of commitments?

Depending.. at the moment, a little



3. are u a risK taKer?

Risk taker, depending on the circumstances and situations



4. wat can u say abt. long distance relationships?

If both parties want it to work, the distance won't b a barrier



5. Can u love a person who doesn't love u?

yea, I can... and I always wish them happiness, that the will find the one that they love too



6. do actions speak louder than words?

yeah...



7. hav u felt/found true love?

erm... not sure



8. how can u say that a person luvs you?

I can't say how a person love me, because I'm not sure. But sometimes, I guess you can feel the person's love



9. are you good in handling relationships?

it's something that ppl will learn



10. willing to give everything?

why not?



11. the best thing u've learned from loving?

I've learnt to trust, to care, to be real, to be true and to be there for those who needs u



12. do u demand ur luv1 to change into someone?

not really, one should learn to appreciate and accept the others as they are - we may voice out our dislike and all, but it all depends on the other party as well rite?



13. wud u let go of some1 u love??

I will.. if the need arises. My heart will hurt for sure, but if there's a need to do so, I will





14. are u a one guy gal & vice versa type of person?

If you mean being faithful, then I am



15. is sex important in a relationship?

Sex is part of relationship within marriage - God's gift as well



16. how do u express ur luv to someone?

err... I don't know... haha, yet to eva try - well, I do tell my close frens that I love them... by words and by actions I guess



17. wat is the major reason for a breaK up?

er... neva have a relationship b4, so neva experience break up as well



18. most important ingredient in a relationship?

love, trust and care



20. one thing u hate about love?

There's nothing to hate about love



21. one thing u like about love?

The joy it brings along



22. worst thing u did to a love one?

er....



23. are you in love?

sort of



24. with whom?

God lor



25. do u have a bf/gf?

neva



26. why?

because ... too many reasons to list down - let Him decide when lor



27. are you a hopelessly romantic?

I might be one..



28. do you get tired of loving ?

sometimes it gets very tiring loving someone u love but that person don't love u, but.. I've learnt to leave it to God to help me



29. who has changed your view about loving?

God and friends



30. message to your loved one?

friends: thank you for loving me as well

No comments:

Post a Comment