Monday, January 17, 2005

Am reading someone's blog, was so amazed by his faith. He went through

quite a lot, and I envy him and his faith in God. Maybe he has a good

upbringing in that sense, but I also believe that God work him well.

Praise Him for that as well. To know that someone out there is walking

closely to God makes me yearn even more. Makes me want to reach out to

this person and say, hey, can you tell me how can you be so close to

God?



Lord, like the song I am listening to now (and yearning to sing it out

loud to you) I want yearn to reach out to you and be drawn closer to

you. I want to reach out higher and higher, to soar like the eagles, to

be close to you once again Lord.



Sometimes I wonder, what am I doing here? Why isn't there anyone who

would really love me and show that love to me. I now realise why I love

being around them. It's because they show that they love me and that

they care for me. A lot of people doesn't realise that if you tell me

that you love me, it means a lot to me. It might just be words for you,

but to me, it meant a lifetime to me. Because to know that I am being

loved, to know that someone out there is loving me for me, I feel

cherished and touched. I could never ever reject one's love of that

sort, because to me, love is equal to life as well. For God so loved

the world, that he gave His only son to die for us! Because God loves

us so much, He is willing to give His son's life for us.. for me. He

gave His son's life for me! Wow... it's amazing what love can do...

truly truly amazing.



It's amazing what other people's thoughts and emotions propel and

interest me. I find it interesting reading what Mark Nam writes in his

blog. There's so much emotion in the things that he writes. Seldom see

or even meet a guy who is so emotionally intuned to himself. Does find

him interesting. Sometimes it hits us that someone so different is

living somewhere around this world and to read and to feel the truth and

the reality of it makes you think about your own life. Does it interest

other people? Will I be able to capture the heart and attention of

others. Sometimes, as I think back of what I've written, it seems like

I'm pulling for other people's pity. Sad isn't it, to come to that

state where you need other people's pity. Well, I seriously don't want

other people's pity. Maybe sometimes I just need someone to listen to

me, but that's really hard. Because in life, everyone wants everyone

else to listen to what they have to say and all. Yet, I know of one

person who would always listen to what we have to say. God is always

here, waiting for us to talk to Him, to tell Him about our stuff and

all. I know, I truly know that sometimes we tend to ignore Him with the

fact that He's not visible in our eyes. Yet, in our heart, He can be so

visible and so true. If only we take the initiative to try to see and

reach out to him from our hearts. For as we draw closer to Him, we will

be able to see the changes that can take place in our lives. I yearn

for the changes to take place in my life. It's hard, and it takes a lot

of effort trying to be close to Him once again, but yet, I believe if we

try, taking that small little baby step, He'll be so happy, grinning and

say, atta girl.. come on, I'm here to help you too. I want that,

seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment