Sunday, March 21, 2004

It's weekend again. Can't believe that time do fly pretty fast. It's been over a month since I've started working in this company, and things are quite alright now. I'm under training now, been a two weeks of training, and another 6 more to go. Am learning more and more as each day passes by. Do hope that things will be better as each days goes by.



I find myself not wanting to see weekend. Weird right? Maybe it's coz I spend it alone at home most of the time. Maybe it's just me, not wanting to go out to meet friends or to hang out with them. Maybe it's also because of the fact that I have lost contact with most of them, and my regular friends are no longer my regular friends. Sometimes things are just unexpected.



Been reading some these days. Been yearning to read more and to learn more about some things. But some books are just hard to get by ya.



Am crapping. Been wondering about things recently. But don't feel like letting it out just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment