Sunday, March 14, 2004

It's been a while since I've written anything, so I guess it would be good that I input some things regarding my life recently. As you all know, I am working now. Finished my three fun weeks of inductions and now into serious stuff! Seriously, it's really, undoubtly, frighteningly serious. I just hope that I will be able to handle it. It's not extremely hard, and it sounds fun too, but just will be dealing with things that is kinda worrisome. Hope I won't be careless and cause trouble! keke..



Ok, been out sometimes with friends, hanging out, doing nothing actually. Am getting bored with the cycle of things in my life right now. Sometimes I do wish that I am back in Gippy, dropping by at people's house, saying hi, laughing with friends and also doing silly stuff. But I guess it ain't no good to always look back right?



What is there for me to say? There are things in my life, but I find that some things are just too serious for me to say it here. I know people have a lot of inputs in regards of what we write and what we question in our lives, but I rather think of things myself for now.



I wish everyone al the best in their life and I do hope that you all will be able to handle things well. Continue to strive for what you're doing in your life and continue to be strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment