Tuesday, March 16, 2004

A- Age: 21 going 22



B- Boyfriend: no



c- Chore u hate: I hate housechores!!!! hate them hate them!!! (Ok, that was a bit drastic. I would just opt not to do it if I can, tho that doesn't happen often at home)



D- Did it before: Of course not, purity is important



E- Essential make up item: Eem, does lip balm counts???



F- Favorite actor: Erm, I don't have one??



G- Gold or silver: Both, but preference is silver though



H- Hometown: erm, Bentong? That's me dad's hometown



I- Instruments you play: Does voice count? But I can't play with my voice.. so u decide



J- Job title: Customer Service Executive



K- Kids: Love them heaps



L- Living arrangements: Family, but currently with my aunt due to my working hours (odd ones)



M- Mom's name: Peng



N- Number of times you yawn in a daY? : Don't count but it varies day to day due to the environment and the activities of the day :D



O- Overnight hospital stays: Not that I know of, well, except during my birth



P- Phobia: Not very sure, but overall don't think I have any in the mean time



Q- Quote you like to say: Live life to the fullest!



R- Regular drink: Water? These days always drinking milo and neslo (what to do, sleepy in work)



S- Secret crush: Used to have, but not now (freedom of mind)



T- Time you wake up: Super late, coz I sleep super late!!



U- Unique habit: Hyper for no reason???



V- Vegetable you refuse to eaT: Lotsssssssssssss



W- Worst habit: Messy... keke



X- X-rays youve had: one for the visa for australia, and the recent one was for work



Y- Yummy food you make: Erm, lamb chop and pasta salad?



Z- Zodiac sign: VIRGO



OK... quite bored with work these days.. hence this thingy here... have fun with it guys. Feel free to copy and paste and do it in ur own blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment