Saturday, February 10, 2007

First Disastrous Project

I have a project running at the moment re work and as I'm a helper here, I need to back my colleague up as he is back in S due to some personal reason. I thank God my new GM is here, else I would've fainted.

As we were told that the setup would take place between 10 to 12pm, we've decided that we should reach there by 11am. When we got there, we were in utter shock for the fact that:

1. the guy was not even there yet. when I called him, he only states that he was on his way
2. the location booked was extremely dirty
3. it is near eatries (due to the nature of the project, we cannot be position near anything that produces strong smell)

My GM decided to negotiate with the tenant coordinator of that place and we've managed to relocate ourselves to a further end where the air's cleaner. When the guy got there at like 11 something, we girls help with the setup. We were actually supposed to start the project at 12pm, but the interviewers only reached at 1 something. We thought, fine, since they don't know their way here and all, so it's ok.

Then when the guy took out the sample, viola! He said, "eh, how come all same number??" My GM was shocked... pretty much me too, for that guy only took one box of the samples and he thought that per pack, the different samples are inside. What a dumbass (sorry abt the language)!! He was there during briefing on Friday and he can clearly see that the samples are separated into their number coding and also, he was actually arguing with the client on the sample availability. Seriously, he is really reallly those typical machoist male that thinks lowly of women. Why? Because when we said he had to go back to get the samples (a must for we can't run the project without it), apparently he was so pissed at us that when he got into the car he was letting off his anger, shouting and all. Even the guy who was fetching him back to the office was pissed at him and told him off saying that it was his own mistake.

Sigh.. I can go on and on about this disastrous thing, but I figure it's alright. I'm quite tired of working with him. God is really testing my patience re him.

No comments:

Post a Comment