Monday, April 17, 2006

my name is always spelt wrongly

For the darnest reasons unknown to me, my name is always spelt without the "E" at the back. To be honest, I am quite annoyed at times by it.. it's understatement if ppl don't get it the first few times, but after bringing it up time and again and they still spelt my name likewise.

What's worse, at my workplace, my designated folder in our email web bin - which bears our name, guess how my name is spelt... sigh...

quite sad to know that ppl dun try to correct it eventho I've mentioned it for like a million times.. hence, I'd rather go with the name Sue rather than my full name at times...

1 comment:

  1. poor you i truly understand.

    my name edward ling sieak meeng is NEVER EVER SPELT CORRECTLY, even when ppl are COPYING it.

    ehehe. just dun get so stress over it. yeah, deal with it, just tell ppl u r Sue. If they spell it Su .. then .. hahaa .. i got nothing to say

    ReplyDelete