Saturday, April 22, 2006

Job Offer

This I gotta share with ya all... I find it so farnee!

I spoke to this person, asking for a customer.. I think all I said to him was, "Good evening, am I speaking to ....?" He answered no, and passed the phone over to the customer. After checking with customer on something, the phone was abruptly passed to the initial person...

He went on and said' "Hello? If you're looking for a receptionist job, call back this number ok?" I went blur, hahaha.. I actually said, eh... oh okies... and hanged up...

I find it quite funny, as there wasn't even a minute of conversation with him and he offered a job to me. I told this to my aunt who said, "you should tell him, can you pay a big sum for a graduate to be a receptionist??" haha.. i would imagine how blur the customer could be.. hahah..

OK, if you dun find it farnee it's ok...

Attended a wedding today.. the bridegroom and bride looks wonderful together. While on stage doing a presentation with my fellow church mates, I could see the joy in the bride's eyes and smile.. but what's amazing is that, on that wonderful day, the bridegroom is still very much praising God during the celebration praise. Praise God for this wonderful union. I would think the dinner is on right now... On this occasion I would think of Eadwine and his wonderful photos. I am always amazed to see the feelings in his photos, one that you could not see in many others. I've actually checked out other websites before, but I would still think that his is great. Maybe people may think me as partial... but oh well.. he is a fren of mine nonetheless... May God continue to bless him and may his photos continue to bless the couples.

That reminds me, I think the photographer took quite a number of our pictures on stage, as we were practising earlier and all... hmm.. must ask the bride for some pictures.... keke..

God bless them...

No comments:

Post a Comment