Sunday, July 3, 2005

When I Pray for You

A note for someone who has been going through a pretty difficult time

I wish I knew all the right words to say...
to let you know how much you're thought of ~ and
how sincerely I believe that everything's going to be okay...

When I pray for you, I think of...
what a specia.l person you are. One of the
very best. I think of what a big heart you have, of how glad I
am to now you, and of how much your happiness means to me.

When I pray for you, I think of all the wonderful
qualities within you. And every thankful thought helps to
reaffirm what I already knew:
within the circle of your life ~ near enough to be
warmed by your spirit and by your sharing ~
are very lucky people.

When i pray for you, it's because I dearly care, and because
I know that you've been going through a difficult time. If
I have any guardian angels, I'd like to share each ne with
you, to make all your smiles shine.

When I pray for you, it's because I've got a million wishes
to say. May each moment gets better, and may you
always remember...

My prayers are with you every day

No comments:

Post a Comment