Monday, September 6, 2004

LAtest News in MY liFE



  1. Threw in my resignation 2 week's ago
  2. Help organise some SPCA thingy in the office, yet to launch it due to some happenings in the office
  3. Getting bored with work
  4. Went to PD for some teambuilding activities on 4th September, lack of sleep as we slept late beofre going there
  5. Zombied the entire day at the beach and that the rest house
  6. Cut my hair
  7. Will be starting work in 2 week's time
  8. In less than a week's time will be in Singapore!
  9. And.....duno what else liao.. damn sad..

I am super sleepy at the moment... din rest a wink since I came back from PD today. Now super stoned. Got shocked when I checked my emails. Like super over loaded man.. sigh... so many junk mails, have no idea what's happening... 90% of the emails are junk mails. So sian with it liao....

Cant' type, can't write, can't anything.. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment