Friday, September 17, 2004

Last Day at Work



Today's my last day at work. Well, last half day at work I should say. Had extra half a day of annual leave, so technically I've finished work. But guess what, I am still loitering in the company. It's a really bad feeling, to leave when all your friends are still working.. feeling sad when it was time to leave...some asked me to stay and loiter till 12am, and well, that's what I'm gona do. And since I don't have to work already, I'm here at the Internet kiosk lepaking and blogging. It's fun when you don't have to work and all. But of course, all your mates are working...darn...



Neways, what's my feeling now that it's my last day. Erm, I would say a little sad to know that I am leaving everyone behind. But there's no regrets to that. I don't know how things will be in the new job, but I think it won't be as bad as I think it would be. Nevertheless, it's a venture to the unknown territory and I am ready to face it. Well, not totally, but as ready as I can ever be. Just gona be open and see what's there to see...



Any updates on my behalf? Well, it was just last weekend that Mel and I were at Spore. It was so different there. It felt safe, like Australia, but in an Asian context. Kinda nice the feeling that we get when we were there. Yet, of course, this cannot compete with being in Australia and it's weather. Make me miss a lot of people more when I was there. Wish everyone were back in Spore and that we can hang out together. Nevertheless, it'll be a few more months before everyone is back. I can't wait!!!



Going to start in my new job next Monday. A mixture of fear and blurness is surrounding me at the moment as I do not know what to expect. Don't think it will be that bad qua. Nonetheless, the first couple of days would be induction, so I hope I can get back to normal time by then...



Tuesday is my birthday ady. Wow, a year older..do I feel it, not really..haha...don't know leh... How am I going to celebrate it? I seriously have no idea, I guess I'll just get some of my friends out for dinner and then hang around I guess. The person that I really want to hang out with is working and oh well, we're hanging out this Saturday, so it'll be cool. Aiya... it's not a guy ok!! Hahah, it's Mel lor...my sista mar... of coz wana hang out with my sista.. tho we're not blood sistas but people who know us would know how close we are... Gona miss not having her around me most of the time when we're working... I guess we can't always be with each other, but nonetheless, I believe our sistaship and frenship will continue to grow and be there, like those friendship that we have in Gippy!!! Wish ya all can celebrate my birthday with me!!! Sigh... oh well... muaks to ya all....



It'll be 12 in a hour's time..and at that time I will truly be gone from this place.. will truly miss the people that I've met here. We've grown so close in such a short time. Do hope that our friendship will continue to last.....





No comments:

Post a Comment