Sunday, June 13, 2010

Down with Flu

What started as a sore throat turned into flu within one day's time!  
Feeling upset as I'm down with flu right now.. ergh! Hope to get well soon.  Anyone has any good remedy for flu?  There's a prayer meet that I'm attending in church tomorrow! Haha.. hopefully I won't spread my germs to others =.=

But thank God I was able to attend church today.  It's such a blessing to be in church and to be able to vividly experience God.  What Ps Irene said is so true, something we know of, but until it hits us again right at the face, we tend to chuck it aside.  God is always, ever present with us.  Like the time with Moses and the Israelites, the Lord was with them with the cloud and fire, and God is ever present IN us through the Holy Spirit.  Woah, amazing revelation isn't it.

Dear Lord, thank U for speaking to me today.  I'm grateful for Ur word and for Ur revelation.  I pray that U will continue to reveal more of Urself to me as I learn to draw near to U.  oh Lord, grant me the willpower and the desire to draw close to U each and every day.  In Jesus most precious name I pray, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment