Sunday, February 21, 2010

Banana Smoothie~ My attempt

I'm home alone now, plus don't know what to eat home, when suddenly... "eh, I got banana at home, milk as well, choc n ice!! I can make Banana Smoothie!" And that's what I made... Haha... I found this recipe online:
  • 1 Banana
  • 4-6 oz Milk
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
  • Ice cubes
Well, I don't have any vanilla at home, so I kinda substituted it with dark chocolate and a tablespoon of honey. Here's the end result:


Well, I think it's missing sweetness, but then again, having it too sweet is not good either right? I think next time I shall put slightly more honey as well as use cocoa powder instead.  Probably will be nicer.  Oh well, it's an attempt anyway.  Shall try to improve on this recipe next time! Whee.... this is FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment