Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tired, but looking towards the one who can give me rest

I'm tired... felt like I've aged a lot working here. One month of working seems to me as though it's one year of working. I'm drained, with no one to lean on at work.

Only He, and He alone can I look up and find peace.
Only Him, that I am able to turn to and pour my heart out

I'm tired Lord, and I turn to You for rest
I'm burdened, and I turned to You for your light burdens
I'm weary, and I turned to You for your ease

I may not understand what's going on, but LOrd, I will continue to trust in You at all times, and not try to comprehend things on my own. Lord, I acknowledge Your presence in my life and allow You to direct my path....

Work is quite draining at the moment. Feel like giving up, but still, only God knows the best timing for me to do so. Will hold on, not the work, but on God and on His promises for my life. Want to grow deeper in Him, for loving Him is also the greatest gift in my life.

Can I comprehend without Him in my life? I can't.... even before I accepted Him into my heart and life, He has already been working to draw me in. How wonderful our God is, that He knows us even before we are formed? Incomprehensible, for such an almightly God would choose a mere me to live in me....

Oh Holy Spirit, stir in me, that I may once again burn for Him... with a passion unspent.... in entirety, to serve Him from my humble being...

No comments:

Post a Comment