Saturday, January 27, 2007

Working Weekend

Sigh, I have to work this weekend. Can you believe it? Tomorrow I have to run some interviews with kids relating to a current project that we are having. I guess the problem would be the fact that it's my first time and it will be done in Malay. For those who know me would know how bad my Malay is. So I do hope that I don't screw it up.. damn scared ok....

Another thing is my report. I've been writing it for almost two weeks now and it's yet to finish! I can't take it! It's been dragging for too long and I have not been reading much of it. Sigh, but I do aim to finish it today.. probably would start a bit later since it's afternoon and I don't like to work in the afternoon...

There's so many things that I need to follow up later today. Need to call this person and that person to arrange for the interviews later on. Sigh... why do I have to work on weekends lei?????

No comments:

Post a Comment