Monday, July 17, 2006

Love

Loving someone and being in love is not easy... saw this in many of my friends' lives. People whom I thought is so blessed to find someone they love, suddenly turned around tells me, ya know, we broke up over this and that, and now.. we're once again giving each other a chance.. I'm at lost at what to say.. all I can do is just be around to listen to them and ya noe, offer comfort God's way.

It's scary knowing things like these would happen very so often.. but to face it myself, I fear I do not have such courage. I guess what they say is true, being in love is so easy, but when it comes to really loving someone, it requires so much courage and self sacrifice from both sides that .. ya know.. that's really hard.

Lord, I pray for my friends Lord, who are currently in such dilemma. We know that You are God over these relationships and I pray that You will continue to show them what You desire them to have in relationships. May You bless them and lead them, guide them and may You be Lord over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment