Monday, June 26, 2006

3 Years of Blogging

Today marks the third year of me blogging. I know I've been doing so sporadically for probably the past couple of years, but this blog contains the many memories and incidents that has happened in my life. I would that if not for this blog, I would've forgotten the many things that has happened in my life given the fact that my memory sucks.

I never realised that time could past so fast. I could still remember the first time I blogged, having no idea what to write to still, because everyone is blogging, i followed along. Through the many ups and downs that has happened during the last three years, I am truly thankful that I am still alive and well, that I've grown to be stronger and different.

Three years is neither short nor long.. would I still be blogging 3 years down the road? I truly have no idea... but I guess at the moment, I will continue to maybe blog sporadically, whenever I feel like blogging or whenever I want to share something with everyone.

Thank you, ya all for reading my nonsensical stuff all these while and bearing with my craps and stuff...


Love ya all!

1 comment: