Friday, May 26, 2006

Too fast and overwhelming

Things have been happening too fast in my life.. so much so that I don't seem to be able to find the time to catch my breath.

Sometimes I feel like crying, sometimes I feel numb.. very hard to be stable and all at times as well.

OH Father God Almighty, I pray for Ur stability in me. U're my anchor, U're my hope. No matter what I am feeling, no matter what I am going through, I can only rely on U. Who can I look up to but U? Who can I seek but U in time of need?

Father Lord God, thank U for being so real in my life. Thank U for being faithful and patient with me, the stubborn person that I am. Forgive me Lord, for the wrongs I've done, forgive me for the sins I've committed. U are God, U are Holy, U are great and strong, yet, U are gentle, U are loving, U are caring and most of all, U are forgiving.

We've always beat ourselves when we did something wrong and things didn't work the way that we want it to be. Ya know, no matter what, at the end of the day, God still loves u all the same. Like the parable of the prodigal son, He awaits anxiously for us to return to Him, and when we do, He is so happy that the whole heaven are throwing a feast for US! Can u believe, one that is so unworthy to even be a servant in the house of the Father, yet, He still treats us and cares for us like the doting Father that He is.

Father God, forgive me for my sins I seek. Thank U for loving me all the same, thank U for being the loving and most caring Father that one could have in their lives. Thank U Jesus, my dearest brother and SAviour, for the gift of life U have given to me. I don't know what I can say or do that could show U how grateful that I am for this gift.. given to us without seeking any return from us, so that we may once again be loved by our Father.. I truly am eternally grateful to U.

1 comment: