Saturday, February 4, 2006

End of Break

Hm, so fast. My break ends by tomorrow. How I wish I do not have to go back to work. Maybe I should find a rich husband and get married. Haha.... but then again, they usually go for those sexy looking babes.. oh well.. kekek

Currently sick, started with sore throat yesterday and then it's flu. Sianz, but things are better now coz my throat ain't sore anymore... just flu. Phew, thank God. I hate it when my throat is sore, because then you'll feel pain when you drink water and eat.. thank God. Another thing to thank God is that I don't have a fever. Usually when I get sore throat, the whole package will come i.e sore throat, flu, fever and etc. Ergh, that is equivalent to major sickness to me..

Hm there's this ballroom dancing class that's organised in church for the youth to learn for the upcoming valentine ball. Haha, i think heaps of them are excited... man, I feel excited seeing them so exhuberant. Keke... The event would be in a week's time. Man, this is fast! As mentioned, I've yet to get a skirt and a top for the event. Haha.. I can imagine next week to be hectic for me... sigh.. oh well... it should be fun as well! After that would be tiring ... nemind, it's worth it to serve God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment