Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Tired

I am so tired at work. Was reading this article about burnt out at work, and it sort of fits me! gosh, i think another friend of mine is much worse. both of us are so tired and stressed out.

Today was kinda nuts, am feeling totally unwell in the body. I guess I was strung up with the amount of work that I have to do, plus the fact that I haven't gotten proper sleep the night before... I was only able to settle down after everyone left the department.

Sigh.. tmw's another working day, am really wishing for weekend to come soonest possible.. but then again... sigh

4 comments:

  1. finally we have some space to leave some comments ;]
    take good care of ur body. good health can help yield better results in other areas too.
    hope u've just had a relaxing weekend. wish to hear some improvement from u soon :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sam,

    haha, i shall try - today is much better compared to last week. Can really sit down and do work. keke.. but then again, it's the start of the week. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiya... oredi told u to call me kh maa ;D
    well, good to hear that. hope u jes get better & better. be in control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, sorry... gotten into a rough habit to call u sam online - kkeke.. okok.. KH! kekek

    well, praise be to God that today is holiday and I do get to rest some :)

    ReplyDelete