Saturday, September 17, 2005

at 2 something today, we received a call from a neighbour informing us that a thief got into our house. at that time, my parents n i were in langkawi, waiting for 5 plus to come so that we may fly home... my brother were not around that time, for there was a company's family day...

Really praise GOd, for a neighbour saw the thieft climbing into our house, and thus, alerted all the neighbours n the guards downstairs. The thief was so frightened that he did not dare to climb out. Later on, a guard climbed in and caught him. I heard that the neighbours beat him badly...

Although the ppl say nothing was stolen (they checked on him), but we found out that two mobile phones were lost, one that belonged to my mom and another is my dad's spare phone. Oh well, I still praise God that nothing else was stolen..

wat an exciting day... tired from the trip, tired from the travelling as well..... wat a day man

No comments:

Post a Comment