Saturday, May 21, 2005

Cafe Flam

Let me intro this place to you. Cafe Flam (pronounced as flame) is located in Sunway Pyramid - Oasis Boulevard area, roughly next to Kim Gary. At a first glance, this place is plainly a place to hang out, a place with good food and good ambience. One might be fooled by it. At night, this wonderful ambience place turns into a nightclub, whereby people of all kinds would come to drink, to dance and basically to enjoy themselves.

Last night, I dressed myself up as to go to a drink with friends (something casual and comfy - i.e white top). After fetching Mel, we proceeded to Cafe Flam. We were totally stunned when we saw the place, it was happening and crazy at the same time. It's been a while since I've gone to places like this (like since I came back from Aust I've only been once) and having to work today, it felt that it wasn't such a good idea to hang out. Nonetheless, friends are already in there, so I figured, what the heck, we'll leave at one something. Gotta pay for cover charge (dengz) and took a beer. Yucks! Don't think I'll ever like beer... having finish the whole bottle as well. The music sucks in the beginning tho, techno I think. But later it changed to R & B and things went from dull to fun. Had fun dancing and hanging out with Joanna, Ying Chao, Yen Fen, Zheat, Ooi and Mel.. Mel and I tried to leave the place at 2am - but then some songs came up and we weren't allow to go until those songs ended. Gosh - had to hang out for another half an hour there.

It was fun though.. but wasn't fun drinking on an empty stomach. And Mel and I could feel that we're a little off coz we've not been drinking for so so long... nonetheless, fun's the word.

Can't believe I could wake up (I only arrived home at 3 plus in the morning and slept at nearly 4am) and come to work. Now it's 1pm and I'm off home - my sweet sweet bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment