Friday, February 11, 2005

Disappointment clouds my heart at the moment, knowing for the fact that changes are happening to us, and neither of us are doing anything doing to stop those changes. Would it help, if I do something, like I did in the past? It's repeating again, you're choosing to neglect me. Maybe our lives are different now, with you doing your own things, and me here waiting... Is my waiting useless? Should I communicate my waiting to you? Would it help? I've tried, but you still choose to ignore me. Maybe it's time for me to move on...



Remember the times we've shared together, hanging out, chatting, doing nothing, doing everything together? Remember the fun teasing others together? Remember the times when we walked together... not doing anything but just walking next to each other, being silly, laughing joyously?



Remember the things we've talked about? The future, the things we want to do together and etc?? The dreaded feeling of it not happening is looming in my mind. It's saddening, knowing for the fact that you've moved on and chose to let go of our friendship. Ya know, I really do miss the times we've shared, though it was short, I still thank God for someone like you in my life.



Do you still keep me in your memories? Do you still think of me at times? Does your heart ache, like mine does when I think about the changes that's happening?



I know I can wish and hope that things will be the same again, but yet, I do doubt that happening.. life is truly a mystery that we cannot comprehend.. but friendship, to me, is a miracle.. for people to get together so well is truly a gift from God. Nevertheless, thank you for the times we've shared, for the memories we've created ... I'll cherish them forever and ever..



And now, maybe it's time to move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment