Sunday, August 22, 2004

I wonder, do we have to make compromise at work? Must I change the way I handle things to suit people? Why can't I be myself? Am I too aggressive? Are my words too sharp that people can't take it? Am I handling things wrongly? I seriously wonder.



Makes me wonder, must I join in the politic games in the company? I'm so used to not being liked by people, so heck care..but it makes me wonder, am I, being myself, that annoying? Sigh, I wish things were like last time, simple and direct. It seems that being direct is also a problem in workplace. Maybe I'm just not cut out to be a player. I am never a player, be it in school, in work and etc. I am myself, and it seems that it annoys people too. Wish I don't have to work, but have the chance to praise God always.. that will really make my day...sigh, but reality is reality, we gotta face what's coming I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment